Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Woman and Kid on TV

Despite the tittle, it isn't as cute and as lovely as what you think it is. It's not like watching "The Simpsons" in the middle of the night. Okay, here is how my story goes....

My brother is the victim who told me about this experience that he had before. You see, my brother is a *Night Alive* guy, which also shows that he likes to sleep late at night. But he is a lucky guy as he seldom meet the outside (PARANORMAL) world. Although he is lucky, it doesn't mean that he wouldn't have the experience. Okay, let's call my brother Jacky.

One midnight (around 12 am to 1 am), Jacky was bored and he couldn't sleep, so he decided to call the day off by watching the TV. And so, once he sat down on the sofa, he turned on the TV. And guess what he saw? He saw a Woman and a kid reflected from the TV looking at him. Jacky was stunned as a stone and so as his emotions. He wasn't sure about what he saw but he told me that he still could remember the figures. However on that night, he still stayed up late and watched the TV.

Fin.