Search

Thursday, November 12, 2009

White Figure On The Spot

Picture credits to (-)

Speaking of White Figures eh? I remember there was one evening when I encountered one. That evening was not just like any other ordinary evening because this time it was slightly different (something happened). I was reading a Top Gear car magazine, lying down on my bed facing out of the door. As I flip through some pages of the magazine, I was whispering to myself about cars. Just at that moment when I stop whispering to myself, I saw a white figure floating pass by me through the hallway. "What the hell!" came on to my thoughts when I first saw it floating in front of my eyes.

As such, I was so curious about it so I went to the living hall to find the figure. But, there was no sign of the figure as if it has never exist in the first place. Am I just dumb or what? Why did I even went out to search for something that doesn't even exist? But that experience was truly terrifying. In fact, it totally freaked me out! But we wouldn't have to worry so much because they are harmless to us. Wait, just before you finish reading, imagine something floating in front of your eyes, what will you feel?

Fin.