Search

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wicked Fan

I still remember that afternoon. It was around 2 p.m and everyone was out. Well, this means that I am the only 1 at home. At that time, I was 5 years old and I've had no idea about anything at all. Why this post is called Wicked Fan? Is it because it is broken or something?

Unfortunately, my fan wasn't broken at all. My house has 2 floors. At that time, I was playing toy cars upstairs on the 2nd floor. There was an old red leather sofa situated in the middle and I was playing my toy cars on that sofa. The direction from my position to my ex-room is just nice. This means that I could see my room when I was playing.

Nothing unusual happened until I saw something on the fan. There was a red cloth on the fan and the fan was moving. I wondered why there was a red cloth on the fan because there shouldn't have anything on the fan. But in just 3 seconds, the cloth disappeared. I felt my goose-bumps when I am writing this post because this was so real that I couldn't imagine even further.

Imagine, a red cloth on a fan turning round and round like an optical illusion and disappear after 3 secs. It wouldn't be a really nice experience if you think about it again. Until now, I still wonder why there was a red cloth on the fan.

Fin.