Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Waking from The Dead


"The 4th Year Particular Night"

When I was just four years old, I encountered something paranormal. As usual, I was sleeping with my mom in a master bedroom. But on that particular night, something unusual happened to me. It was a cold, dark, and windy night. During that night, I was struggling to get to sleep. But usually, when I get on a bed, I would be sleeping soundly after that. I just don't know why I couldn't sleep well that night.

"Ting Tong". A loud ringing sound alerted everyone. It was my aunt, she came to visit my parents. But it was late at night around 12:30 a.m and so I wondered why she was so late. My mom told me to get some sleep while she entertains my aunt. Well, I was 4 years old and I had no idea what is paranormal, ghost, etc so I just continued to sleep.

On that particular night, I could feel that the breeze coming in to my room from the outside through the windows. Darkness fell upon me and I couldn't see a single thing at all. In fact, I was surrounded by a square box and so I couldn't feel my existence.

Suddenly, I felt somebody was trying to press on me. I felt like I was taken away by a turning circle like an illusion. My whole body was being absorbed into a circle into an empty box. I was standing on nothing at all. Everything was white and there's nothing at all. When I say nothing, I meant "NOTHING" at all. I've had no idea where was I and what should I do. The feeling of loneliness and emptiness is the worst thing you could ever come across with. My mind was totally blank.

But suddenly, I was awake again. From nowhere I could be found, I was back again lying on my bed, looking at a dark shadow (lady) lying on the ceiling. "I must be dead this time", that's what I have thought at the moment I was looking at this figure. "BANG!" and there I was, morning. Yes, it's morning. And that was the first time I have ever encountered something paranormal. If you feel free to say something, please do not hesitate to comment.

Fin.